Thursday, July 18, 2019

Dt Project for 49 and Market Remember

Hi Crafty Friends,  I'm here with another layout using the Gorgeous Serendipitous Mini Collection.  I think this is one of my favorites!  I started with After the Rain paper for my background and then I tore paper from Rain Storm, Hazy Morning and Misty Breeze to begin my design.  I added some lace and some trim from my stash and then started adding flowers from the Flower Mini Series-Punch,  Mushroom and Country Blooms-Cloud.  I also got my metal dies out and diecut some flowers out for added texture.  Once I had everything in place I added the fun Wishing Bubbles-Grape Soda and also added Lasercuts from the collection.  I just love this collection since one of my favorite themes to create is Fairy and Dreamy!  

I love to add different textures to my projects,  so I added the Burlap Ribbon Roll and Jute Cording 5 Ply for more interest to all my layers.





For the last embellishment accent I added Dusty Attics Archival Board-Great Outdoors and I used Remember Archival Board to name this layout!  Then I added some seedbeads and sprinkled some acrylic paint to complete my layout!
As always thank you for stopping by,  please be sure to check back for more projects from the talented design team!  Happy Creating!

Serendipitous Collection
Wishing Bubbles-Grape Soda
Flower Mini Series:  Punch & Mushroom
Country Blooms-Cloud
Dusty Attic Archival Board-Great Outdoors
Jute Cording 5 Ply
Burlap Ribbon Roll

No comments:

Post a Comment