Thursday, July 6, 2017

Hey Crafty Friends,  Phyllis here to share my latest 12x12 layout!  
This was fun to create,  seems this summer I haven't had as much time to create.  There is a process video link at the end of this post hope you have time to check it out!

Usually I get some of Reneabouquets butterflies out before I create but this time I didn't.  During my video I felt like something was missing and Yep there was.........Reneabouquets Tiny Treasures Delicate Beauty Butterflies.  They were the perfect embellishment I needed to complete this layout!







 Lots of texture!!!




So get your crafting on and head over to Reneabouquets for all your DIY supplies!
I hope I've inspired you today to create something beautiful!!!

YouTube process video:


Supplies used from Reneabouquets:
Reneabouquets Tiny Treasures Delicate Beauty Butterflies
Prima White Crackle Texture Paste
Reneabouquets Petite Flower Lace Trim
Prima Color Bloom Spray Deep Teal

YouTube Process video:

ReneaBouquets Online 

ReneaBouquets Etsy Shop

ReneaBouquets Facebook Page

ReneaBouquets Blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment