Wednesday, May 17, 2017

My Entry for Lindy's Stamp Gang's May Color Challenge Leave a Little Sparkle Mixed Media Canvas

Have you seen Lindy's Stamp Gang's May Color Challenge?  It's another Gorgeous color challenge!  

I have been wanting to create something beachy or Mermaid themed,  so I went for it and created a Mixed Media Canvas!
I worked on this canvas all day and love how it turned out!
I even used shells from our trip to Mexico last summer!






One of my favorites from Lindy's Stamp Gang products is their embossing powders!  I love how they change color with layers!


Hope you have time to play along with Lindy's Stamp Gang!
Products used from Lindy's Stamp Gang

Happy Creating!  
Thanks for stopping by!!!





2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! Love it, elegant and fresh! Thank you for joining Lindy's color challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning background! Very beautiful work!Thank you for joining Lindy's color challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete