Sunday, April 16, 2017

My Entry for Lindy's Stamp Gang's April Color Challenge

Hey Crafty Friends have you checked out Lindy's Stamp Gang April Challenge?  Such Gorgeous colors!  

Here is my layout!  When I first glanced at the color scheme colors I had no idea what or how I was going to create what I had in my head.  I actually started recording a YouTube process video but after the background work I wasn't sure if it was going in the direction I hoped so I stopped the video.  At the end of this post I will have the quick process video.  


This Color combination is amazing!  I used Lindy's Stamp Gang's April Limited Edition color set.  Lots of ink spraying and using embossing powders!


I did use some embossing powders on the fairy resin pieces,  I didn't want them to stand out too much so I used light colors.


I also love to use ReneaBouquets Frosty Pink Dragonflies,  they were perfect for these colors!




Love me some microbeads,  glitter,  beads,  art stones and sequins for more texture and sparkle!


I wish I could capture the embossing I created on this chipboard piece,  Lindy's Stamp Gang Limited Edition April Embossing Powders were so Gorgeous to create with!  I love adding lots of layers with their embossing powders,  it really adds so much texture and interest to any project!







I also created a small shaker element to my layout surrounded by a chipboard circle that was embossed with powders.





I hope you get a chance to join the color challenge at Lindy's Stamp Gang April Color Challenge,  the colors are Amazing!

Items used from Lindy's Stamp Gang


YouTube Video:

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Creating!!!



6 comments:

  1. This creation is so soft and elegant at the same time, gorgeous! Thank you for joining at More than words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the details! Great work! Thank you for playing along at Lindy's stamp gang!

    ReplyDelete
  3. om my gosh I am in love, what a stunning page!!!!Thank you for joining Lindy's Color Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fantastic romantic page - love it! Thanks so much for joining in the Lindy's Color Challenge oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow LOVELY!!!!! Thanks for your participation at Lindy's stamp Gang Challenge!

    ReplyDelete