Friday, March 24, 2017

My Entry for Lindy's Stamp Gang's March Color Challenge ~Forever in My Heart~

Hey Crafty Friends!  Have you seen the new Color Challenge over at Lindy's Stamp Gang for March?  Super Gorgeous,  reminds me of wedding colors!
These colors are some of my Favorite colors!  Anything that reminds me of colors at the beach is my favorite!
Below is my layout I created!  I used lots of Lindy's Stamp Gang Embossing Powders and some Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays.

I started with my background using texture paste and then sprinkled embossing powder using different shades then I sprayed some inks drying in between colors. 

I used embossing powders on my chipboard pieces with different shades and my goodness I just love Lindy's Stamp Gang Embossing Powders,  they are so fun and unique.  You can achieve so many different effects using their embossing powders!

I love lots of texture,  more is better for me!  

I also love to use microbeads,  seedbeads,  sequins,  art stones and glitter glass for more texture and bling!



On this chipboard piece I used a couple different shades of embossing powders,  love this look!


That's it for my layout!  Hope you get a chance to play along at Lindy's Stamp Gang March Color Challenge!  


Thanks for stopping by! 
Happy Creating!!!


11 comments:

  1. Oh, what a beautiful layout! Thanks for playing at Lindy's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the textures!!! Thanks for playing at Lindy's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful page
    Thanks for playing along with Lindys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another masterpiece you are so talented! Thank you for joining at Lindy's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing Art wow Love This Thanks for your participation at Lindy's stamp Gang Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome project!
    Thanks for playing along with Lindys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Phyllis, another amazing layout. Thanks for playing along with us at Lindy's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing layout! Love every little detail of it! Thank you so much for joining us at Lindy's color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous, so many amazing little details :) Thanks for playing along at Lindy's :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is stunning, Thanks for playing along at Lindy's :)

    ReplyDelete