Tuesday, January 31, 2017

DT Project for ReneaBouquets using Always and Forever Kit

Wow have you seen ReneaBouquets first Scrapbook Kit Always and Forever Kit?  It's so Gorgeous!
Here is my first DT project using some items from the kit!

The papers from Blue Fern Studios in this Kit are so versatile with so many Gorgeous patterns and colors!  I wanted to try a simple layout,  I love lots of texture and layers so this was a challenge for me which I love! 

I used a mix of Clear Gesso and White Acrylic Gesso so the color and patterned paper would show thru for the background.


I adhered Reneabouquets Chunky Diamond Glitter Glass to a couple of the flowers that were included in the bag of flowers and also around the embellishments.




I also used some Prima Color Bloom sprays that would match the paper.

Reneabouquets Timeless White Lace is so Gorgeous,  this will be in the kit also!

Of course ReneaBouquets Tiny Treasures Sweet as Candy Butterflies are one of my favorite butterflies to create with and they're in the Kit!

Blue Fern Studios Red Rose Ball 12x12 paper
Blue Fern Studios Kiss Kiss 12x12 paper
ReneaBouquets Chunky Diamond Glitter Glass
Mulberry Flowers/Roses/Leaves from Kit
ReneaBouquets Tiny Treasures Sweet as Candy Butterflies
ReneaBouquets Timeless White Lace

You can purchase this kit here>>> ReneaBouquets Always and Forever Kit


Other ReneaBouquets supplies not included in Kit:
ReneaBouquets Chunky Teal Glitter Shard Glass
ReneaBouquets Silver Microbeads

Here is my YouTube Start to finish Tutorial:





Thanks for stopping by!  
Happy Creating!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment