Tuesday, February 16, 2016

DT Project for ReneaBouquets Mixed Media Canvas *Spread your Wings*


Hi Crafty Peeps!  Today I wanted to share my latest DT Project for ReneaBouquets.  This my Mixed Media canvas with some of my favorite colors!  

The quote was from a stamp but I wanted to make it bigger and give it interest with placing it at different angles.  
I used alot of white crackle,  micro beads,  Blue Fern Studios Chipboard,  embossing powder,  thread,  spray inks and flowers.  Every project I do with Mixed Media I always feel like I'm messing it all up until it all comes together!

Here is a close up of one of Renea's Gorgeous handcrafted Tiny treasures butterflies!  I love everything about this butterfly so sparkly and has some of my favorite colors!

I had a package of Blue Fern Studios chipboard circle pieces and I used 2 different colors,  I love how it turned out!  

Here is another close up of the details,  I love how that white crackle turned out!
More close ups below!  I will have a list of ReneaBouquets items at the end of this post!




Items used from ReneaBouquets:
Prima Texture paste Clear and White Crackle
ReneaBouquets Chunky Glitter Glass~Lavender
ReneaBouquets Glass Microbeads~Gold
ReneaBouquets Tiny Treasures Butterfly set~Memory Keeper

Please click here to visit ReneaBouquets
Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment