Thursday, November 12, 2015

DT Project for ReneaBouquets Oversized Tags featuring Julie Nutting Doll Stamps

Here's a couple oversized tags I created for my DT project for ReneaBouquets.  I used Prima's Julie Nutting Doll Stamp ~Lorenna and Rita for these tags.

I used Prima flowers from my stash and papers are from Prima's Royal Menagerie collection.  ReneaBouquets gorgeous handcrafted Tiny Treasure Butterflies.


I used microbeads for the tank top,   the microbeads are from Recollections.

Background paper are scraps from my stash and all the flowers are a mix from Prima and various mulberry paper flowers.



Here's a close up of ReneaBouquets Sweet Nothings Glitter glass butterfly,  SO GORGEOUS!!!

I glued ReneaBouquets Chunky Glitter glass Cherry Red on a Baroque metal frame from ReneaBouquets.

I also used some stickles on one of the Prima flowers and some dew drops for added interest.  Love the vintage metal trinket spoon from ReneaBouquets.
In my stash I had a Prima metal embellishment that was perfect for this tag.
 
 
 
Here's a list of all the items I used from ReneaBouquets:
Reneabouquets Butterfly Set - Sweet Nothings Glitter Glass Butterflies
Reneabouquets Set Of 2 Baroque Metal Frames, Cabochon
Reneabouquets Trim- Natural Cotton Crochet Cluny Lace 002, Vintage Lace...
Reneabouquets Chunky Glitter Glass ~ Cherry Red
Reneabouquets Tea Time Trinkets 7 Pack
Reneabouquets Tiny Treasures Butterfly Set - Sweet Dreams Butterflies In Teal
Prima's Junkyard Findings Office Metals
                      You can find all these and more at Renea's Etsy Shop or Online Store here:
                                               https://www.etsy.com/shop/Reneabouquets
                                                            www.reneabouquets.com
 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment