Saturday, September 5, 2015

DT Project for ReneaBouquets Prima's Debutante Collection

 Hello Everyone!  I just wanted to share my premade scrapbook album using Prima's Debutante Collection.  ReneaBouquets has an assortment of this collection in her Etsy and Online shop not,   to mention all the Gorgeous scrapbooking supplies in one place.


I love to use ReneaBouquets Gold Micro beads along with some seed beads inside the oval frame.

 
 



I Love lots of layers on my album cover,  here is a side view.
 








I used a Basic Grey Magnet from Country Craft Creations  for this page,  it opens up for more space for journaling and photos.   They carry different sizes in the magnets.  



 
 

















Here is my list of items I've used from ReneaBouquets:
Reneabouquets Silver Spoons Trinkets
Reneabouquets Glass Microbeads ~ Gold, No Hole Glass Seed Beads
Reneabouquets Trim- Natural Cotton Crochet Cluny Lace 001, Vintage Lace
Prima Shabby Chic Treasures Collection Ingvild Bolme Resin Embellishments Oval ...
Frame
Reneabouquets Trim- Delicate Beauty Guipure Lace
Petaloo Botanica Spring Berry Clusters In Pink, Berry Picks
Reneabouquets Tiny Treasures Butterfly Set - Sweet Pea Glitter Glass Butterflies
 Your one stop shopping at ReneaBouquets for all your crafting needs.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Just so stunning and so gorgeously detailed! You rule the mini world!!

    ReplyDelete